Here is what you’ll need to know to host a performance of So This is #Love?
What are the first steps?
- Contact Margaret to select the date/time.
- E-transfer Margaret a $25 non-refundable fee to hold the date
What about covid?
- Outdoor performances allow for a maximum of 50 guests in social bubbles that are 6 feet apart
- Margaret will provide a screen between herself and the guests
- Guests may wear a mask, and bring their own seating and snacks if they wish.
How do I invite my guests?
- If you like, you may use your favourite platform! This could mean email, a phone call, or posting to Facebook or Instagram. If you do, Margaret will provide graphics & content that you can edit to include the date and other important information.
- OR: Margaret can create an e-vite and give you access to manage guest invitations.
- You’ll need to check back for unread or bounced invitations and follow up with guests.
- You or Margaret will send a reminder to your guests the day before the event.
What does a host need to provide?
- Access to 1 or 2 power outlets
- 6’x6’ space for performer/equipment
- Access for Margaret to set up earlier in the day is preferred but not mandatory
What does the evening look like?
- Guests will arrive and take their seats
- You will introduce Margaret and the show to the gathered guests
- Margaret will perform the show (55 minutes)
- After the performance, a pre-assigned person will collect donations for tickets.
What if the weather doesn’t cooperate?
Small amounts of rain will not impact the event, but should you choose to postpone, your initial booking fee will be applied to your new date and no additional fees will be charged.